ISO 9001 / AS9100 Certified
Current Job Opportunities At Flex-Pro Manufacturing:
Email Resumes to: Monica Lopez, Office Manager, Monica@flexproAZ.com
***Resumes should include a cover letter about yourself and a clear statement of the position you are applying for.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT / RECEPTIONIST
· Handle incoming calls, respond to inquiries, clarify company policies and procedures
· Coordinate all aspects of executive level appointments, meetings, receptions and conference calls
· Coordinate frequent travel arrangements - both international and domestic
· Assist in ad-hoc reports special projects as needed
· Prior experience in the Investment Banking industry preferred 3+ years
· Expertise in multi-tasking, organizing, and prioritizing a must
· Ability to work 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. and be flexible for overtime as needed
· Skills in providing outstanding customer service
· Ability to multi-task while maintaining careful attention to detail, along with accuracy
· Ability to work effectively both individually and within a team environment
· Ability to work with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines and address competing priorities
· Proficient skills with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Effective written, listening and verbal communication skills, along with a positive, professional and friendly attitude
· Effective problem solving and organizational skills
· Minimum of 6 months to 1 year administrative or clerical experience required
· Equivalent education and experience will be considered
Quality Control Inspector Wanted: Mid to high level position with metrology skills a must. Full time position working with and training with QC Manager to maintain quality of parts through the shop! This inspector will be checking components to maintain tolerances, first article inspections, AS9102, sample size inspection, DIP forms, etc. This individual must possess great verbal and written skills and must be willing to be flexible and work with all departments, and get along with all employees.
CNC Mill Machinists Wanted: CNC Mill Set Up and Operate 3, 4 Axis - Day Shift
-5 years minimum experience in an aerospace manufacturing environment.
Must have close tolerance aerospace manufacturing experience.
Read and understand CNC programming in order to verify parts are machined to meet requirements.
Use of measuring devices such as micrometers, dial bore gauges, calipers, etc.
Familiar with aerospace materials such as aluminum, Inconel, stainless, titanium, castings.
Reads and understands MOT, blueprints, and set up instructions and cuts dimensions as required meeting requirements.
Submits correct first articles to QA, monitors dimensions and makes adjustments as required to maintain tolerances.
Monitors parts and makes corrections as needed.
Recommends measures to improve productivity, quality of products to increase efficiency.
Precision Deburr Hand Finishers: Experienced with precision aerospace parts, hand and tool deburring. We are looking for a minimum of a year experience and prefer 3 years experience for a team player to help us get perfect work out the door with zero burrs. These Pro-Finishers will use a microscope to maintain a zero-burr policy depending on the complexity of the parts.
For more information call: 623-466-6866
NOTE: Flex-Pro offers health insurance, free eye care, free dental, paid vacation, and a positive work environment.